Palram Chalet Greenhouse HG5400 12x10
Your Chalet greenhouse has 112 sq. ft. of floor space and the vaulted ceilings have plenty of room for trellising your tall growing plants or climbing vines. Two adjustable roof vents and double swinging doors provide ample ventilation to control heat and humidity. The wide double door opening makes moving items in and out a breeze and it’s also equipped with a threshold ramp for easy access. Over 8 feet of headroom gives you the space you need to work and move around your greenhouse.
This versatile structure has a powder coat charcoal Gray aluminum frame and cathedral roof giving it a touch of European style that enhances any space. French doors create an open feeling allowing you to have that outdoor room that you’ve always wanted for relaxation and leisure activities. The step-by-step instructions and sliding panel system will make assembly a snap. Two people can accomplish this setup in approximately two days. Greenhouse attaches to your wood or concrete base as a hold-down. The rust resistant frame and durable polycarbonate panels will allow you to enjoy your greenhouse for years to come and require very little upkeep.
- 4mm twin wall roof panels that block up to 99.9% of harmful UV rays and crystal clear virtually unbreakable polycarbonate panels that provide over 90% light transmission
- Reinforced, doublewall & rust resistance aluminum frame
- 95 sq feet growing space and 9' of head room
- Includes anchoring kit, threshold ramp, two adjustable roof vents, galvanized steel base and lockable wide double doors
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
- Can be assembled in two days with two people
- The Four Season Chalet works with Palram's line of hobby greenhouse accessories to maximize space and a more productive growing season
- Anchoring kit, Threshold ramp, Two adjustable roof vents, Lockable door with magnetic catch, Rain gutters, Galvanized steel base